Saturday, March 20, 2010

A day of firsts...

Brandon had a very exciting day yesterday! He played his first soccer game and he even scored a goal for his team. Unfortunetely, I had to be at a remedieal driving course for an accident that I was in a few months ago, so I was not able to be there. (Someone was parked behind me in the parking lot at the exchange, he was talking to his wife a few parking stalls over, and I backed right into him.) Derek took all of the kids to the game, but he forgot the camera! I will try to get pictures next week.

As I was driving up to the house after my class, everyone was outside riding bikes. And here comes Brandon on two wheels! It was very exciting to see him finally riding without training wheels, he had been working on it for a few months. Again... we have no pictures of this! I will be sure to get a few pictures this week and post them.

Well, it is time for Brandon and I to get ready for church. Everyone else is too sick to go this morning.

3 comments:

  1. good job Brandon! Charlie will have his first soccer game this Saturday, i will try my best to remember my camera too. Hopefully we are right behind you with the 2 wheel bike riding, training wheels seem like they will never come off :) miss you guys

    ReplyDelete