Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am back!!

We have been in our house for a week now. And we are starting to finally settle in, even if Derek was only here for one night before he had to go TAD. He isn't to far away, he is on a small island right off of the coast of Okinawa. They are redoing the airfield out there, hopefully he will be home in about two weeks. We are missing him though. I am just figuring out the Internet, it wasn't working right at first, but now I think we are up and running. Sorry there aren't any pictures yet... I want to get the house the way I want it before I start posting pics. We haven't been able to do much exploring yet either, with Derek being gone I am a little scared about going it alone. Driving is still a little crazy, especially out in town where it is super congested. So far I the farthest I have gone is to church, and I am relying on God to get me there (and back)!! Keri- I have to admit I deleted your friends email address before I was able to use it, could you send it to me again?? I like the church that we are going to now, but I would like to see what else is out there. Again, I am kind of waiting for Derek to get home so that we can explore our options together. Keep in touch everyone... I love reading the blogs.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are getting adjusted...it starts feeling more like home after all the rearranging and unpacking. You know...

    Don't worry about the picture bit. We do love seeing ya'll but it is completely understood.

    Hope ya'll are doing well. I am sure you are getting braver everyday with the driving thing. It would take me a while too.

    Take Care and Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete