Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our Walk Home

I realize that I am always way behind on my posts... One day I dream of being organized and on top of things, but I am still working it.

These are pictures of "one of" Brandon's first days of school.. I guess this has been a couple of weeks ago now. We were still living in the WestPac.

We had to walk up this hill twice a day... Brandon only had to do it once a day!!

Danielle was always a trooper...


Caidence on the other hand.... well, she is our little princess!! I do feel for her though... it was REALLY HOT

This is one of the Japanese statues.. these lions(?) are everywhere. I was told at our welcoming brief what they represent, but I couldn't tell you now. I am sorry I'm not very helpful... Maybe Rosa could help me out here.
Caidence was not so happy to be getting her picture taken after that HORRIBLE walk up that HUGE hill. -sorry princess






1 comment:

  1. WOW! Brandon is getting bigger too! We feel so sorry for Caidence having to waaaaallk so faaarr. I'll tell you a little secret about your Daddy. He only had to walk a block in the morning and then again in the afternoon after I got off of work and he grumbled a LOT. There had been times when I had to walk about 7 blocks to pick him and Aunt Debbie up from the daycare then we had to walk 15 blocks home. You can imagine how much he grumbled then. I loved them then and I STILL love them now. Melissa, thank you so much for the skpe visits! We dearly love talking and seeing all of you beautiful ladies! lots of love, hugs and kisses coming your way.

    ReplyDelete