Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Out in Town

Here are a few pictures that I took the other day while we were out driving around. I love seeing more Palm Trees than Pine Trees!

While we were on our drive.... Derek found his first GRAY hair!!



There is a cafe on the top of this building that we would like to eat at, maybe without the kids. The view from up there is supposed to be great. The ocean is only about two blocks away when you turn left down that road.

Notice what side of the road the cars are driving on... I am not sure I will ever get used to this.


3 comments:

  1. I love palm trees too! Welcome to the gray hair club Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found my first gray hair about 2 weeks before my 30th b-day, I share his sadness. You guys all look great and Oki looks pretty cool, wish we could visit, but if we can't even meet up in PA how will we ever get over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen... Maybe we could meet in Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete